Returns for Delivery and Parcel Shipping items:
Buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. The buyer is responsible for the outbound and return shipping charges, and they will be deducted from the buyer's original purchase price + taxes if applicable.
For Parcel returns, buyers are responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after the item is received. The buyer is also responsible for the return packing charges incurred. Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
When contacting us to initiate a return, please include:
- The reason for the return
- Your Swike order # (you can find this in your order confirmation email)
- Your phone number
- If the item arrived damaged, photos of the damaged item and packaging
Once we review your return request, we will contact you with further instructions.
Each returned item must be received in original condition. We reserve the right to deduct for any damage that may have occurred not related to transportation. A refund of the purchase amount, less any charges for which the buyer is responsible, will be processed upon confirmation that the item has been safely returned to Swike.
Returns for Local Pickup or Seller Managed Local Delivery items:
For Local Pickup and Local Delivery orders, all sales are final once the buyer, buyer's agent or buyer's shipper takes possession of item. The 48-hour return policy does not apply. If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you, your agent or your shipper must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery. Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund. A refund of the purchase amount, less any charges for which the buyer is responsible, will be processed upon confirmation of refusal with the seller.
To protect yourself from disappointment and the risk of a return, we strongly encourage you to closely inspect the item photos and details. Please ask questions about the item to ensure satisfaction before completing the purchase online. Items should also be closely inspected before deciding to take possession of the item at the time of local pickup or local delivery.
While we do our best to accommodate your request, time is of the essence.
All items purchased for Local Pickup may be canceled at any time, prior to pickup.
For all other items, you may cancel up until the item has been packaged for shipping, or is still in Swike possession.
- All cancellations are on a request basis and may not be accommodated if the item has already been packaged.
- Items that have already shipped may be stopped and returned to the Swike prior to delivery where possible.
- You will be responsible for any shipping costs incurred at that point.
- If we are unable to prevent delivery from taking place, you may refuse delivery of the order, and it will be returned to the Swike.
- You will be responsible for the cost of shipping out and back, which will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.